Answered By: Heather Perry
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2019     Views: 32

If you are looking for an specific volume or issue of a journal in paper form, use HillSearch, the library's catalog. If Hillsearch has a record for the journal, coverage dates will be included. HillSearch also has coverage information for electronic journals

If you are looking just for an electronic version of a specific journal volume or issue, use Ejournals, the library's full-text journal finder.

Ask at the Library Desk for more help (508 565-1313,

Related Topics

    Contact Us

      Call The Desk at 508.565.1313

      Email us  

     Make a Reference appointment

      Research Assistance On Call Hours

                 Monday thru Friday 10am - 6pm
                 Or by Appointment