Answered By: Joe Middleton Last Updated: Jul 19, 2019 Views: 20
The MacPhaidin Library has rented several movies through Swank.
In order to view a movie using Swank, follow the instructions below. NOTE:USE A BROWSER OTHER THAN CHROME!
Also, iOS devices, including iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches, CANNOT be used with Swank.
- Use HillSearch to locate a specific movie by its title.
- Click on the link found below the movie's title to go to the Swank web site.
- Once on the Swank site, scroll down the screen to find the desired movie in alphabetical order.
- Click on the desired movie image and return to the top of the page.
- With the chosen movie now showing at the top of the page, you may now start the movie using either the "play/pause" or "Start film" buttons.
You may view any of the movies found on the Swank page.