Answered By: Liz Chase
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019     Views: 23

If you have a call number for a government document with the location "Government Document Stacks", then the item should be found in the 2nd floor movable stacks, in the middle rear of the floor.

Note that some government documents are in other locations: online or microform.

If you have questions, ask at the Library Desk. 508 565-1313

Related Topics

    Contact Us

      Call The Desk at 508.565.1313

      Email us  

     Make a Reference appointment

      Research Assistance On Call Hours

                 Monday thru Friday 10am - 6pm
                 Or by Appointment