Answered By: Joe Middleton
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018     Views: 32

To apply for a work study job, go to the Stonehill College Employment Site.

The "Work Study & Student Employment" page has more information.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

      Call The Desk at 508.565.1313

      Email us  

     Make a Reference appointment

      Research Assistance On Call Hours

                 Monday thru Friday 10am - 6pm
                 Or by Appointment