Answered By: Heather Perry
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2019     Views: 54

You can borrow circulating items from Wheaton, UMass Dartmouth and Bridgewater State directly using your HillCard. However, the vast majority of other college libraries do not directly lend to outside students. To get items from these libraries you must request an Interlibrary Loan. To set up an Interlibrary Loan account, you can go to the Interlibrary Loan link on the library's home page. You can set up an account and ask for whatever you need. Most books come within a week or two. Articles typically come within a few days.

Local public libraries will give library cards to students who live in Massachusetts. You may borrow books directly from these public libraries.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

      Call The Desk at 508.565.1313

      Email us  

     Make a Reference appointment

      Research Assistance On Call Hours

                 Monday thru Friday 10am - 6pm
                 Or by Appointment