Answered By: Joe Middleton Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 37
Stonehill College users who have registered for an ARTstor account can use Artstor's remote access option to access ARTstor from off campus. To register for an ARTstor account, you must be on campus. Once registered, you must sign in while on campus. You then are allowed up to 120 days of remote access. After 120 days you will need to log on from on campus again to renew remote access.
ARTstor registration has a number of benefits, including the following:
- access the Digital Library remotely for up to 120 days
- save and organize images into image groups
- export entire image groups in batches, through the export to PowerPoint feature
- instructor-level users can share their work or lecture materials through password-protected folders, student folder, or public folders
- access the ARTstor Mobile site
- download the free Offline Image Viewer software
To register, go to the ARTstor Welcome page, and click the "register" link in the upper right corner.
[LibChat Widget goes here.]