Answered By: Joe Middleton
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018     Views: 74

Here is a list of Notaries Public on campus. Note that their job descriptions do not include providing notary services to students, or people from off campus. Any notary services that they choose to provide would be as a courtesy.


Please call at least one day in advance. Notaries need their seal to notarize a document and the person might not have their seal with them if they don't plan to act as a notary. 

You must bring a government issued photo ID, like a driver's licence or a passport. A Hillcard is not sufficient.

If you have papers that need to be notarized, DO NOT sign them without the notary present!

Katie Brenner
508 565-1213
Library Systems
Library 209A

Nancy J. Dunsing
508 565-1311
Academic Affairs
Duffy 134

Thomas V. Flynn
508 565-1413
General Counsel Office
Donahue 203

Diane Maki
Finance Office
Merkert-Tracy 235

Patty Mead
Office of International Programs
Duffy 131

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    [LibChat Widget goes here.]