Answered By: Joe Middleton Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 120
To find appropriate movies for the Theory & Practice assignments in BUS 333, you need to keep several requirements in mind:
- You need access to the entire movie.
- You need access to a sufficient number of clips from the movie.
- you need to be able to edit the clips.
- The movie must illustrate an Organizational Behavior theme.
- You must have a scholarly article, from an appropriate journal, that supports your theme.
You can google "business movies" and find many sites that list such movies. Try focussing your results by adding a keyword that represents your topic, i.e. "leadership" or "negotication".
Identify movies that illustrate your chosen theme, or identify appropriate themes in the movies that you find. look for reviews or other commentary to help identify themes.
Check YouTube to see if there are enought clips of your movie available.
Lastly, use Business Source Premier, or some other source to identify a related scholarly article from an acceptable journal.
[LibChat Widget goes here.]